WE’RE LAUNCHING a video contest in conjunction with our $100K Indiegogo Campaign, and you can win!
Based on an idea from a fan of the novel, we’d like to find how “Something Like Summer” inspired you. Make a two-minute (or less) video telling your own story, and win the Ultimate Fan Pack perk from our Indiegogo campaign. Director J.T. Tepnapa explains —
How to Enter
- Record a 2-minute video (or less) saying how Something Like Summer inspired you.
- You can use your phone to record the video.
- Upload your video onto YouTube.
- In the description on the YouTube page for your video, include our campaign link, http://igg.me/at/likesummer
- Post the link to your video on the Something Like Summer: The Movie Facebook page.
- Share your video on your other social networks.
DEADLINE Post your YouTube video on our Facebook page by 11:59 p.m. PST, Friday, December 5, 2014.
How to Win
The Something Like Summer fan with the best story (judged by the producers) will win the Ultimate Fan Pack valued at $200. Did you already fund us at that level? We’ll bump your perk to next level, an Indiegogo Producer. Any level of support can be bumped up. We’ll share the finalists on Indiegogo and our social media pages.
Let’s make this campaign a success. we have until December 14th to make our 100k campaign a success. Share your passion and inspiration with us.